Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Summer Vacation? ... For who?

Well, one and a half days until school is out for summer. Am I wrong to feel a little dread? My "little" Hunter is more well behaved when Levi is in school. Most of the time anyway...
This summer however is going to be a little different. The kiddos are going to learn a little more responsibility. They are going to have to earn some of these things they want to just buy whenever they want something. Chore chart time..............  fun, fun, fun.

6 comments:

  1. New follower - courtesy of the bloghop~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea with the chore chart! I'd like to do that, too. My oldest has such a hard time transitioning from the school routine to the vacation routine. It makes me ask the question, too, about whose vacation it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No harm ever came from a kid doing a few chores, and it sure is a huge help to Mom! Thanks for linking up on Wayback Wednesdays!

    Summertime Memory - Wayback Wednesdays

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am anew follower via Welcome Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower here :) My kiddos are already fighting constantly. Summer is way too much together time... Good luck with the chore chart! We have one in our house and then I have "Prizes" at the end of the week if it's all completed. I may have to put in a clause that the chores must be completed WITHOUT whining to earn the prize!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for linking up. Hopefully you find creative ways to get that chore chart working great for you! I don't have any tips, since my daughter's still tiny. Have a great day, Kat.

    ReplyDelete