Friday, July 6, 2012

Aloha Friday Blog Hop

Ladies (and gentlemen. I know there's a few of you out there) it's time for the Aloha Blog Hop! If you are looking for a place to read some awesome blogs and make new friends, This is the place!

WHAT'S GREAT ABOUT THIS BLOG HOP?!!?

1. If you put the same linky code on your blog, you'll have the exact same list!!
2.Your blog visitors can add their blog, and it will show up on every list wherever it is posted!
3. By adding your blog, you may be randomly chosen to be the spotlight blog of the week!

Remember, if someone follows you, follow them back! Show some Aloha!
If you want to embed this blog hop on your blog, click the link below where all the thumbnails for people's blogs are. It's called "Get the code here.."



20 comments:

  1. Happy Friday and thanks for the linky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Kat!

    Love your blog-- thanks for the follow, I'm following back ;)

    Have a great weekend :)
    Breanna
    blogbybre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting!! I'm a follower but this is the first I linked up. Have a WONDERFUL weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally awesome idea!! Love it!

    Sarah
    http://acatlikecuriosity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there. I'm newly following from the Aloha Friday Blog Hop. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such an awesome blog hop. Great blog girl! Following you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Code worked perfectly. Thanks for the invite, I am enjoying the reading!
    msqueenfashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Following you back!! I linked up also!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for hosting the blog hop! I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for visiting Just Us Four and linking up to the Feed Me Friday Blog hop. I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Visting from What About Co. show Off Friday. Looks like fun here so I followed, added a post Kitchen Vignettes and will be back again to visit. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks like a great blog hop. I'll be back to check out some links! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Kat! Thanks again for reading and following ModaMama! I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Kat! Thanks for following ChicSAHM! Now following you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for linking up, now following :)))

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a successful hop this week! Thank you for stopping by! I love that you're uncensored! I love honesty and humor...will poke around and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for hosting this! I'm a new follower, and hope whenever you get a chance you'll stop by my blog www.RaisingBean.com and let me know what you think of it. :) have a great week!

    ReplyDelete