Monday, July 2, 2012

Kayla's Tutu Closet

Disclaimer: This a website review. The opinions are my own and I did not receive compensation for this review.

                                                                             



Isn't she adorable?!
Kayla's Tutu Closet offers a fabulous collection of tutus and tutu dresses. And custom designs as well. At Kayla's Tutu Closet they create handmade pieces perfect for any occasion to make your little girl feel special. Their collection ranges from newborns to toddlers. But they will consider special requests for older children.

Let me say, they have the most adorable little tutu's and rompers! Oh, and don't forget about the tutu dresses! If I had a little girl, I would most definitely be purchasing some tutu's! And if possible, I might ask Michelle to make one for me as well! :) You can shop from Kayla's Tutu Closet on Etsy.

In addition to getting something fabulous for your little diva, Kayla's Tutu Closet donates 10% of all purchases to Dresses For Haiti.

 


11 comments:

  1. hey there!
    I love these little tutus...I have a little boy so no tutus for me but I teach baby ballerinas so I'm around them A LOT!
    Thanks for stopping by TheNODramaMama!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those are really nice tutu's. I make my own but they look nothing like these lol. Guess I should just stick to photography lol.
    Thanks for visiting, returning the favor :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun website! Love finding new things for my little lady! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Following you back!
    Ashley:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those tutus are so cute!! If I had a little girl I would definitely purchase these for her to wear...I'm sure any little girl would love them.

    Now following you from the Get Connected Tuesday blog hop! Check my blog out:
    http://preppypremed.blogspot.com

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And I'm following you also! Have a great 4th!!!

      Delete
  5. Hi, I am following you. Pls follow me back
    http://dawnandwinniebookreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And following you too! Have a great 4th!

      Delete
  6. I am so glad that all you ladies like our designs! For those of you with little boys, I have been getting ALOT of request to start a boys line so you never know that might just be our next step! Please check out our blog for special offers we are actually in the middle of a Freebie contest!!! www.kaylastutucloset.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are too cute. I wish I had a little girl or an occasion to wear a tutu to lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are precious! If I was old enough to have a child **a girl**, or had a baby sister, I would buy one of these ASAP!

    -Rachel { A Dash of Southern }
    ruralrach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete