Thursday, September 13, 2012

An award for me?

Yes, yes - I got an award! Thank you to Jenn at My Daily Jenn-ism! (you should check out her blog, btw! She's an awesome chica!)


I must admit I'm very surprised to be receiving any awards! I have been neglecting my blog lately. Bad Blogger. Like I told Jenn on her FB post maybe this will inspire me to get back to writing. I hope so! So, thanks again Jenn! Hugs!

The rules for accepting the Laine Blogger Award for Beauty are as follows:

(1) answer the following 5 questions, and then 
(2) pass the award onto five more amazing and beautiful bloggers, who I feel are beautiful in the blogging sense.  

Ready?


1. What is your current beauty obsession?

OMG! Don't laugh or gasp in horror... My beauty routine is pretty much non-existent at the moment. I mean, I try to take care of my skin. But that's it. I don't wear makeup, except on the rare occasion. I'm just not feeling it. I mean, I look in the mirror and I just want to smash it. Nice, huh? Enough about that, though. (issues, issues...)

2. What is the one beauty item you wish you owned?

 I like what Jenn answered when she said "the magic scissors." I'll make you check out her post if you want to know what she says.
Now, I can't think of an answer! I just would like something that would fix it all. Whatever may be problem at that time!

3. What is your favorite topic to read about?

Well, I like to read a lot of blogs! Mommy blogs to be specific. Especially where a mom doesn't pretend to be perfect and doesn't care what others think. Motherhood is a experience unique to each one.

4. What inspired you to become a blogger?

I just thought maybe by writing, maybe someone would be entertained and maybe relate to some of the things I go through. I'm by no means perfect, nor do I want to be. 



5. What nail polish are you wearing right now? 

At the moment I am in between nail polish colors. Only because I can't decide which color! This is the only beauty product I use. And I am a bit obsessed with them. I probably own way too many!


And now, for the next recipients of the Laine Blogger Award. Can I get around of applause for the following bloggers?!





3 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm your newest follower. "My Daily Jenn-ism" brought me here. Nice blog! And... Congratulations on your award!!!!

    ReplyDelete