Monday, September 24, 2012

Fricking allergies...

I swear... I feel like I am going to die. My allergies are killing me. And there is my asthma... Blah!
 If I can remember, this weekend I will hopefully change my air filters. Especially with the weather changing. We will soon be using the central heating in our home. But, not as much as our woodstove. 
 
How about you what will be your main source of heat for Fall and Winter? Do you have allergies that bother you this time of the year? Or am I the only one?

3 comments:

  1. I feel you. It's my birthday and I almost had to stay home from school because my allergies are so bad!

    <3Hima

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allergies and asthma for me too! The Dr says its a bad season. I think more like a bad year! I need some comfort food and cooler weather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WISH my apartment had a fireplace. That is one thing I miss during winter months. We'll just have to settle for the furnace. At least it's cheap here!

    ReplyDelete