Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Enter 2013 ...

So, here we are - 2013 Day 2. How are we all doing? Have we all made some resolutions? Im sure many of us have made the dreaded I want to lose ___  pounds resolution. (insert your own number) Am I right? Sure I am. Besides that, what else do you hope to accomplish this year? I've made a small list of things and here they are:

* Be more positive
* Love myself more
* Be more productive
* Write more
* Read more


I'm sure there are more things I want to do. But that's all I can think of at the moment. What can I say it's a work in progress. 
 
Happy New Years everyone! May you have a happy and blessed year!

2 comments:

  1. Joined Curves a couple of weeks ago so that I would be a step ahead when the new year crowd starts in. I NEED to lose weight and get more healthy. It's not a new year resolution it is a life or death resolution.

    I want to also blog more, learn more about making money blogging - and just be happy and content with what I have. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to focus on being more positive and smiling more. Even if I don't know someone. I tried it today on my walk and it was surprising how many people smiled back.

    ReplyDelete