Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Say "Hello" to my little friend!

Here she is:





Her name is Daisy. (Isn't she cute?!) We adopted her this weekend from the animal shelter in Everett. She had been there since the beginning of January. I am so surprised that no one had adopted her. Pure bred breeds don't stay there long. But, we are the lucky ones to bring her home! 
She is just over 2 years old. So, you know what that means. She has so much energy!!!
Which might be a little overwhelming for our other rottie, Kaleb. He is closer to 10 years old. They get along but there is definitely some jealousy. - On both parts.
She is a sweetheart and like I said - We are lucky to have her!

Remember - If you can, rescue. They need you the most!

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! She is awesome. A handful, but awesome.

      Delete
  2. Super cute! But I'm a sucker for Rottweilers. We used to have th world's best dog, Ike, who was a Rottweiler and the smartest, kindest and gentlest dog I've ever met. Enjoy your new addition!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have two Rottweilers now. It took us awhile to find her. She is rescue. Which makes her even more awesome. We're lucky to have found her1

      Delete
  3. Awwww. Congratulations. Dogs are the best creatures in the world -- they help so much with depression -- better than Prozac for damn sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I agree! Are we saving them or are they saving us?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw! You did a good thing adopting Daisy from the shelter. I'm a dog person (three pugs). Thumbs up to you! Thanks for linking up to the hop today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love to hear about people adopting rather than buying dogs, when i had dogs years ago, can't now in the flat i love in :) all three were adopted, two pits and a pug. My daughter has the pug now in her house and i love him like a grand child :)
    i came by via the blog hop and now follow you on GFC, hope you can check out my blog and see what you think.
    Angela x

    http://british-bargains-and-beauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. So gorgeous! I miss my Soul dog Lacy. She was a rescued Rotti. Best dog and breed EVER!Thank you for rescuing, instead of buying!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute! I love her! You are one lucky girl to have such an adorable dog! I myself have a chihuahua! Haha! I adore her! She is my baby! But anyway I applaud you for rescuing! :)

    ReplyDelete