Thursday, October 30, 2014

Great clothing deals online right now!

I've been doing some online shopping and browsing lately. So, I've decided to share some of what I've found with you! 
 
31% off EVERYTHING plus free shipping with code: SOSPOOKY
Expires 10/31
 
$20 of $80 plus free shipping with code: TREAT
Ends 11/01

Boys & Girls clothing. 40% off dressy styles. Up to 60% off new markdowns. 40% off regular priced items. No code needed.

30% off regular priced styles with code: JOY
Expires 11/3

25% off your order with code: SAVE
Ends 11/5

Extra 25% off clearance. No code needed. Other specials as well

Free shipping everyday with code: FREESHIP

Well, that's what I have for you today. I forgot some of the sites I was on. When I remember them , I'll type out another post. 
Please check each site for limitations before you buy with the codes. I often forget to do that and when it comes time to pay, I get a suprise.
 
Happy Shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment