Sunday, November 9, 2014

Medium Luggage Organizer Review - Dot & Dot Travel




Thank you to Dot & Dot Travel for the opportunity to try out this awesome product! I was provided this Medium packing cube for my honest and unbiased review.

First, the details:
  • Medium Packing Cube Size: 13.5" x 9.75" 3" Available in 1 piece and 4 piece set
  • Makes packing and unpacking easy
  • Minimize wrinkles on your clothes and maximize space in your luggage
  • Easily see what is inside and allow air to flow freely in and out the bag.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
This packing cube is just awesome! I love it. It help me keep my suitcase in order while traveling. When it comes to suitcases, I'm a disaster. I just throw things in there. Ugh. You should see my suitcase at the end of a trip. Wait, you don't want to see that! But now, I have something to help keep me organized! Dot & Dot, you have done it! You can keep me in order!

These packing cubes are of great quality and very sturdy. (they can handle my abuse!)
They also come in various colors.

You can check them out here.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment