Saturday, December 27, 2014

Gurin Touch Professional Digital Kitchen Scale Review



 

 I loved this digital kitchen scale. It is very accurate, allowing me to measure out the correct portion sizes. It is very sleek looking, easy to read and easy to store. I highly recommend this scale for your kitchen if you need one. I've gone through a few and I love this one the best!
Click the link under the picture above. 

I have included information below from the manufacturer :
  • Features advanced touch sensitive buttons for easy operation
  • Boasts a tempered glass surface in reflective black that is 4 times stronger than normal glass, and an award-winning thin design.
  • Equipped with 4 new high precision GFX sensors, the Gurin Touch Digital Kitchen Scale provides accurate measurements from 0.05 oz to 12 lbs 10.8 oz (1 gram to 5750 grams).
  • Precision Tare features calculates the net weight of the ingredients
  • Includes 2 lithium batteries and an easy access battery compartment (no screwdriver needed).

No comments:

Post a Comment